60k Stack Overflow Questions with Quality Rating
- by user1
- 28 February, 2022
Questions from 2016-2020 classified in three categories based on their quality
LicenseData files © Original Authors
Tagstext data, nlp, text mining
This is a dataset containing 60,000 Stack Overflow questions from 2016-2020. Questions are classified into three categories:
- HQ: High-quality posts without a single edit.
- LQ_EDIT: Low-quality posts with a negative score, and multiple community edits. However, they still remain open after those changes.
- LQ_CLOSE: Low-quality posts that were closed by the community without a single edit.
- Questions are sorted according to Question Id.
- Question body is in HTML format.
- All dates are in UTC format.
Size: 21543 KB Price: Free Author: Moore Data source: kaggle.com